Our message board: Missing Persons/Adoption
Hosted by Runboard.com
Name:
Location: Paris, Texas, United States

I was born and Raised in Shelbyville,Indiana and moved to Texas almost 13 years ago.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

I Found my dad John Lisby

I wasn't adopted,but I never knew my real dad,in fact he never even knew about me.I've been searching for him for awhile.I had known his cousin Bruce when I was little and Bruce told me that my dad had a son Johnny and I found an address for him and wrote my dad a letter.I was just about to give up hope of finding him when 2 days after Johnny gave him the letter Dad called on November 25,2006.It was the best day of my life,he told me that he always wanted a daughter and that he loved me and told me to call him Dad.We talk on the phone each week,but we haven't met in person yet because we live in different states.He's trying to come up with the money for a bus ticket to come home on for Christmas.I'll be staying with him and his wife,and I now have 2 brothers.My life is finally complete.